Monday, February 20, 2017

I Got Nothin' To Complain About

It's been a long while since I posted here. When I first started this blog, I had a lot to complain about. ie., Rant. Today, I got nothin'.

Sure, I can complain about the way our President is heading. But in the end, at the moment, nothing bad is happening in my life. I got a home, I got money, my credit is slowly improving, and I have time to play and even broadcast games live over youtube.

Work is steady and gratifying.

My health is steadily improving, though I must take a small regiment of pills to maintain that improvement. At least I have insurance to cover most of the bills.

I have a car, that has proven to be unreliable, and yet it is working at the moment. It still needs work, but I have the money to put into it. Not that I go far away from home. It's not that reliable, and, frankly, I really have nowhere to go.

This blog has been built on telling you the bad things happening in my life and to find ways to improve that situation. The situation has improved. Will the blog come to an end?

No.

If there's one thing I've learned: Nothing is static in life. And if it is, is that really a life? This blog will remain open and I will post both the good and the bad. And as I alluded to before, I don't like where we're headed as a country.

So stay tuned and expect the unexpected!


As always, thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment