Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I Have a JOB!!!!!!

Just in time for the holiday season, I got a call for an interview for a job as a Help Desk Analyst at Astadia, one of those call centers that has multiple clients and has gone through many name changes over the last few years.

I really didn't expect to hear from them, but I was overjoyed first by getting an interview, then having a really good interview, then after a two day wait, hearing that I got the job!

It is part-time, around 30 hours a week, but the hourly rate is sufficient that I can consider it full-time. I'm going through training now!

And this time, I suspect I can stick it out. Management seems to be easier to work with than Xerox and the clientele is not the general public. So I'm really hopeful that this one will last.

I will post more as I get time!!!

Thanks to all who have shown empathy for my situation. It has been almost 3 years since I left my last job. For me this is nothing short of a Christmas Miracle.


No comments:

Post a Comment