Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Introducing Mike's News Hangout!

Okay. I get the hint. I'm not getting any financial help to set up my business. That's not stopping me. So without any further ado, may I introduce Mike's News Hangout!

This is a sole proprietorship, whose purpose is to provide viewers with content that they will find enjoyable. Content that I hope will make them laugh, cry and open their eyes to the lives that most Americans live on a day to day basis.

It is my intention to travel, and keep traveling, from city to city, state to state, event to event, armed with a video camera, a computer, an internet connection and eventually a vehicle of some kind. Really, that's all I need to start. I'll post videos on my Youtube account.All you have to do is to watch them. I can make money from that, though how much will be determined by how many views I get. That will depend a lot on how much content I provide and the quality of that content.

I intend to be as high quality as my budget allows. Right now, that's a pretty low budget. I could use a better quality camera, because right now I'm limited to a web cam and a cheap battery-driven camera that doesn't shoot high quality video. I don't have a vehicle, so my stories will be limited to the Raleigh area until I can afford a vehicle. Of course, if you'd like to donate one, I wouldn't mind. If not, don't worry about it.

I have no money for living expenses, so I'll live in the shelter, eat donated food the same as the other homeless and poor people and use my Food Stamps when that's not enough.

But I intend for this to work. Some of you are going 'Not again...'

No. Not again. This is it. Either this succeeds or I die trying. I'm tired of the whole shooting match. I won't use people or be used any more. I'll find news, record it, and post it. All I ask is to watch the video. It's that simple. Below is a sample video, not high quality, not well edited, but it's there. Watch it. I'll wait.

No. I won't wait. I've got work to do!




No comments:

Post a Comment