Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Accidentally Yours

On Valentine's Day, in the afternoon, as I was in the center lane of a 3 lane road, trying to cross, a car came up on that center lane and hit me. I rolled over the hood of the car and landed on the pavement. The driver had to be going 35 mph.

My right leg was broken, my right shoulder was dislocated from impacting the pavement and my right arm was broken.

I have posted a number of videos about the accident and my injuries on my youtube page.

I am currently recovering, but have no access to the internet while in the shelter. My leg is healing fine, but my shoulder is not only still quite painful, but I can't move my right arm very much. It pretty much hangs there. I have a doctor's appointment today where I hope to find out more about my shoulder.

In the meantime keep me in your prayers!



No comments:

Post a Comment