Monday, February 15, 2010

Life: I can see my house!

Well the house my family lived in when I was a wee lad. The link below takes you to Goldsboro NC. If it were hooked up to a time machine, it's be sometime between 1966 and 1969, which is when I lived there, ages 5-8. I wasn't quite sure if it was the right house. The carport looked familiar, but the shed to the right did not. As I manipulated the screen around, some things came back from my memory, like the house across the street, where at one time my second grade teacher lived. I rather liked her.
Anyway, here's the link. Enjoy a trip down memory lane, at least from my perspective.

http://www.vpike.com/?e=35.368084,-77.978278:46.38:FYI

Feeling a little under the weather right now, going to bed early. I have a short week, as after working Monday and Tuesday, I have the rest of the week off, paid vacation. Much needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment