Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Last Post

Today I lose my computer and access to the Internet, at least reliable access.
Oh gee, what can I write that hasn't already been written?
Well first I'd like to thank someone who has really been a friend throughout this. Mel, you know who you are.
Second, I'd like to wave goodbye to my Alpine Access friends. I'd like to say I'll be back, but I think that would ruin the whole point of doing this. I need a change of pace, literally. After the hike is over I intend to concentrate on finding writing work. I really think that's what's best for me.
To my WoW friends, I will be back. Keep my characters warm and safe!
To anyone else who has doubted me, or even mocked me behind my back, you may continue to do so at your own risk. I know who I can rely on.
Finally, I wanted to let you know about my OTHER blog.
http://hikewithdiabetes.blogspot.com/
That is all! Enjoy life while you've got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment