Saturday, April 10, 2010

Play: Last two days of WoW.

As I approach the time for leaving on my sabbatical/hike, the time to give up my precious computer is approaching. Tomorrow it will be placed into the hands of a friend, who will safeguard it until my return (hopefully a triumphant return!).
In the meantime, I'm playing World of Warcraft for the last time until then, and getting what enjoyment I can from it. I'm reflecting on my experiences with it, possibly being addicted to it, and what life will be like after Warcraft. Would I want to go right back to it once I get my computer and an internet connection back? And would that necessarily be a good thing?
I'll be better able to gauge that as I spend time in the field., but I'm getting my fix in until then!
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment