Monday, May 23, 2011

The Timmons Chronicles: Episode 8 - Finished! With A Twist!

Episode 8 of 'The Timmons Chronicles' finished this weekend. I included the monumental event, but it was at the end of Act III. I was working so hard to find a way to save the character in danger, and I did. And I did it in a believable way, I think. Of course, the main characters have no idea that particular character has been saved, but the surprise will have to wait. Many more surprises lay in wait for them. Unfortunately another minor character could not be saved.
I'm very happy with my writing of that episode. I took an event that was virtually a given in the first book of my series and I've turned it around. More to come!!!
I so hope this makes it to TV, or at least to video. I'd love to see the scene play out!
Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment