Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Timmons Chronicles: Episode 8 - On a different track

I've been enjoying myself the last few days, with writing the last 3 episodes of 'The Timmons Chronicles.' As I have stated before, I'm using a different tact than in the original novel. The results will be more or less the same. I'm giving my lead character more room to try to save the day, as a monumental moment of the series approaches. He has more power, more insight, and best of all, he's figuring out everything on his own, using clues and a bit of logic to see the evil that has befallen them.
In Episode 8, the foreshadowing comes to an end, and the event may or may not take place at the end. I still haven't made up my mind. Our hero will do his level best to prevent it, though, if he only knew what was going to happen. But he can only guess and take precautions.
I'm really looking forward to see how this ends up on the small screen. I hope you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment