Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday ups and downs

The Carpenters once recorded a song in the early 70's, "Rainy Days and Mondays." I loved singing along with that song.
Generally speaking Mondays don't get me down, but rainy days do. And Tuesdays, but mostly because of Warcraft being down most of the day.
Today I'm feeling up and down, up because Osama bin Laden is dead, and I got a favorable comment on my script on storyboardtv.com.
Down because I still have not found a job, and unemployment looks each day like it will not come through,. though nothing official yet. I will appeal if it does not go through.
I have done some preliminary work with my 'Working From Homeless' script, mostly character and plot development, and the more I work on that, the more I like it. It's just a matter of time before I have a rough first draft.
Other than that, I spend each day at the library, typing away, surfing, perhaps a bit of playing on the Warcraft PTR, and that's it. I don't get the feeling that I'm accomplishing anything. Maybe that will change when the top 10 of storyboardtv is announced.
So, that's it for this update. You may go back to your merry lives and I will continue mine, and somewhere, we may all find happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment