Monday, November 23, 2009

I hate Sundayszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sundays I have to work a 10 hour shift. The other 4 days I typically work 6 1/2, but the real problem is Sunday come after my days off.
Given that I play and/or write late at night, sometimes well into the morning, starting work early on Sundays is a major pain.
Yes, I know, I should go to bed earlier. I try, but I can't sleep.So by the time I'm tired enough to go to sleep I'd get at best 4-5 hours, and some days, it just doesn't seem worth it. Yesterday, for instance.
Warcraft had several new things going at once, and I was a bit caught up in it.  I played all day and night Saturday, and when Sunday 8am came along, when I usually go to bed, I was still wrapped up in it. Good term for it, by the way, the weather has started to turn cool, and I might have to turn on the heat before too long.
But I digress. Simply put, I stayed up from roughly 4pm Saturday until the time this post comes out, roughly 36 hours straight. Not all playing Warcraft, but a good chunk of it.
Even now, part of me wants to keep playing, while the other part is shutting down...zzzzz.
Huh? Where was I? Oh yeah. Time to hit the sack. I don't have to be at work for another15 hours. That'll about do it.
Oh, and for those "Heathens out there reading this - You know who you are... If any of you has heard from Tim Walters since 1979 let me know. I'd like to touch bases with him.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Good night Neverland!

No comments:

Post a Comment