Monday, December 28, 2009

Weekend's over, time to work!

After much rest, much play and some writing, it's time to get serious again with the new schedule. Had a quiet Christmas, but then I always do. It's easy when you live alone and the nearest relative is thousands of miles away.
One of the drawbacks of the new schedule is I'm working New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. As in Christmas Eve, I'd like to think both will be quiet, but I suspect they will not be. I'm just grateful I got Christmas Day off, though I think that would have been quiet.
Anyway, I'll be working a regular 8 hour shift for the first time since I lost my last job, and I'm looking forward to it. 10 hour shifts are too much, six hours don't pay the bills, so this will be good for me!
Hope everyone had a great Christmas and I wish everyone the best New Year possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment